cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change email address

drkib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up my wifes (rosemary) phone with my email address on PM account. I want to change the address to her email so I can sign up an account for myself with my email address. I was able to change the email address in the 'community' but not the account. How do I get them both over to her email so she can manage hers and I can manage mine and pay with visa. Both accounts will be paid with my visa.

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@drkib 

you could also just create another email address for yourself by using a Gmail alias email, presuming your email address is with Gmail.

I created one for myself by just using my regular email address and adding the letters PM after so created just for my account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@drkib 

yes, you cannot change email address yourself on My Account.  Only PM support can help with email address change.  Please engage them by opening ticket :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.