cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

challenged by US roaming glitch!!

kos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought a roaming package.  All fine.... Renewed it 10 days later for 15 more days.  All fine.  Renewed it again for another 15 days...... Public took my funds and turned them into an account credit instead of paying for my new package!  Now I have no roaming package and no service!  What is the solution for a quick fix?

9 REPLIES 9

@kos your 1st renewal, you re-bought the exact same roaming addon?

yes, it makes no sense, not sure why there is such glitch

We saw so many with that experience and need support to get it sorted out.  Since you are now unable to re-buy a second time, please open ticket with support as advised above 

kos

My first renewal was almost simultaneous.  No problem.  This makes no sense.....

kos

I looked into this and it turned out to be a pretty costly way to go.  I trusted PM to live up to my expectations and do these very simple transactions to keep me connected.  US roaming isn't a new thing....... you'd expect them to have this one worked out.  

kos

Hey Thanks.  I have bought the add-ons twice and still had problems.  Reluctant to do it once again.  Have submitted a ticket and will see where It goes.  Really unhappy with PM after all this time, when you really need them, they let you down big time!  b*** sh**

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kos  The quickest fix would be to buy another roaming add  On different from the one you just had .. thou I can understand  you don’t want to spend even more $ . But the credit in your account will just go towards next renewal at the end of the day ! But of course if you got time to wait for support then go that route also so you have couple choices really . 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I'd recommend that if you're going to be in the US for any period of time (say, in excess of 20 days), that you consider purchasing a local pre-paid SIM card from T-Mobile.

The service is superior, especially the calling, and your data allotments can be much higher.

Something to consider going forward if you plan to spend time there, @kos 

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @kos 

after your renewed 15 days you need to waiting about 12 to 24Hr to re-buy it again.

but send a private message to CS_Agent  them will be added to your account right away.
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kos  get support to fix this 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kos   when you renewed again, did you wait 24 hours after the earlier one expired?  If you re-buy the exact same one, it is weird that you have to wait 24 hours to re-buy the exact same one

but no worry, open ticket with PM support and they can make things right again

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.