cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards

Ddick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I’ve set up an account for my son and we are wondering how he gets rewards from the community

thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ddick 

The community is a great way for your son to learn how to manage his account and service. Have him come here and post any questions he may have about his phone, managing data usage, troubleshooting problems etc....as he learns he can also help others, join discussions and learn all about public mobile. He can also type questions or key words in the "search" box or use the filter to access the specific boards such as "my account", "joining public" or "plans and add ons". All along his participation and contributions will be calculated against all other members participation that month to see if he earns a community reward.

Make sure that you go to the email and "verify" the community account. Welcome to the Community!

Ddick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes we received the $10 credit .

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ddick 

I hope you used your referral code so your son will get $10 credit on his next bill and you will get 1 point/month.

If not, he will need to contact a CS_Agent.

For Community Rewards, you will need to get involved on this Community.

On the first week of each month, based on PM secret formula. We will receive points based on how you are ranked.

516BBDE0-0728-40DE-A82E-ED14D083B942.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ddick 

• Read
  • Learn 
  • Respond
  • Bravo
  • Be specific
  • Be quick on replies!

edit:  @Ddick  in order for the rewards to be applied to the appropriate service account, the Associated Community account email must match the service account email. So it's best that they have their own Community account to participate.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ddick 

First make sure the email registered for Community is the same as the email registered for My Account.  This allows PM to match up the email to add rewards to your account

Community rewards is based on participation.  Come here a lot , reply posts that you have an answer.  Then , depends on the level of participation, you might earn 1, 2 , 5, 10 or 15 points.  But how much is enough for each level of rewards? no one knows.  It is a PM secret  🙂  So, just come and help and good things will happen

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Ddick 

Community rewards are awarded based on your contribution (time spent on community forums) measured by thumbs up \ messages \ solutions you receive.

+*+

answers, questions you need to receive community rewards.

+*+

Spend time reading posts,and responding when you know, you can help and you will likely be rewarded,

*+*

Once a month, Public Mobile will review its statistics and reward customers who have contributed in the Get Help section of the community forum.

*+*

Public Points (1-20 points) labeled as "Give Back"

for more information: http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ddick  

By participating and answering questions , getting bravos and giving bravos and excepted solutions

Need Help? Let's chat.