Did you mean: 

cant pay my bill

arybas46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

cant pay my bill, telling me my pin is incorrect

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can make a payment using recharge.com or ding.com bit there is a service charge.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@arybas46 You can pay in self serve. Vouchers don't require PIN to add in 611 if you buy from the store.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@arybas46 wrote:

cant pay my bill, telling me my pin is incorrect

@arybas46 Maybe try through the self serve website? If you need to reset your pin you will need to contact a moderator. You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page or ---------->Click Me<---------- ;

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response); ---------->Click here<----------

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You will need to contact the moderators about this.

The other option may be signing on to your self serve account and making a manual payment using a credit card or Visa debit.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the chat bubble in the lower right and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.