cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot make a payment after changed my subscription

yuan1797
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I have changed my subscription since today , it was set up with pre-authorized payment but it didn't work, the account is put on hold but I cannot make a payment, when I tried to pay it says Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later.

10 REPLIES 10

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No problem, enjoy!

yuan1797

I tried on another browser and used another credit card to pay, and it worked! Thanks a lot for your help! @HALIMACS  @Abheer 

yuan1797

@HALIMACS The card is not expired, I tried a few times though on the same card. I'll clear cache and cookies and try in incognito tab later, thanks again!

@yuan1797 

Have you passed the expiry date of the credit card?

Don't try repeatedly as it may trigger a lock on the card due to repeated attempts - wait an hour, clear cache and cookies, then try again using an incognito/private tab to login.

yuan1797

@HALIMACS The account is put on hold, but looks I can make a call or text services.

yuan1797

@HALIMACS  Thanks for your information. Yes, I have been used the Pre authorized card for about 5 years, there is always no issues with the auto pays. At the end of October scheduled a change on my next renewal(which is today Nov 13th), but the payment was not successfully and the account is put on hold .  So I tried click on " pay now and resume service" then I got this error:  we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later.

Abheer

Oh and I forgot to mention, you can get them at most 7/11, Shoppers, London Drugs, Shell, Petro Canada, Circle K and some Telus stores. You should call them first and ask if the ones in your area have them available.

yuan1797

Thanks @Abheer I'll try.

Abheer

Hi @yuan1797 
Please try clearing your browser/phone app cache, use incognito mode and use a different browser. If it still does not work, then you can purchase a voucher and pay by dialing 611.

You can get them at most 7/11, Shoppers, London Drugs, Shell, Petro Canada, Circle K and some Telus stores. You should call them first and ask if the ones in your area have them available.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@yuan1797 

When you say you 'changed your subscription' do you mean you scheduled a change to your next renewal, or made an immediate plan change?

Why, exactly, are you trying to make a payment?  Did auto-pay fail?   Are you completely without any calling or texting services right now?

Need Help? Let's chat.