cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot complete payment issues

mom123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, when I go through the activation procedure it stops at the payment section saying there's an issue processing my payment. I called the credit card company and they saw that the payment tried to come out, but the amount was showing zero.

My son was helping me, but he was informed that I had to create a profile myself.

Is there a way to speak to someone on the phone or do I have to do all the correspondence through the forum?

Thanks, Annette

5 REPLIES 5

mom123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, it worked, but I forgot to apply the referral discount.

Is there a way to add it? it is xxxxxxxx

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mom123 - did Softech's advice help you complete the sim card activation ?

There is also this way to activate online with help; see here- Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

There is no phone number to call for public mobile customer service. 

Help is either here in the public forum, or through private messages with CSA public representatives.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Timer - OP knows the link to activation pages, and @softech provided the cache...stuff 8 hours before you did.

Your last 2 lines don't make sense. My Account is created during the online activation pages process. So registration afterwards is incorrect for new activations, with the new online only method now.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@mom123 

for  Activate Your SIM Card Online use browser from computer/clear cache/cookies/use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,

How to Activate (publicmobile.ca)  \\//  Accepted payments for activation (publicmobile.ca)

after activated you’ll need a valid email address and your public mobile phone number
to Register to create a My Account profile you’ll need the help of a Customer Support Agent Chatbot

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mom123   if Credit card company confirmed that PM didn't charge you, then you can try again

Please try again with Incognito mode or try on a different browser (like Edge/Firefox/Chrome) in case there is any cache problem

With the profile, just use your email to create a profile for yourself.

Need Help? Let's chat.