cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel autopay

LYNN_2007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently transferred to another carrier but forgot to cancel my autopay with Public Mobile. Will I be charged for the next billing cycle? If so, how can I cancel the autopay? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LYNN_2007 wrote:

I recently transferred to another carrier but forgot to cancel my autopay with Public Mobile. Will I be charged for the next billing cycle? If so, how can I cancel the autopay? Thank you.

@LYNN_2007 

If you successfully ported (moved) your number being used here to the new provider, then you don't need to cancel your autopay.   (the reason I write successfully, is sometimes folks think the port went smoothly, yet it hasn't fully completed in which case the prior mobile service provider account may still be active)

You'll know the port was complete when you can no longer log into your Public Mobile account/self-serve site.

If you didn't port your number, and took a new number with the new provider then you DO NEED to cancel the autopay, which you can still do by logging into your self-serve account and toggle off the Subscription option.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LYNN_2007 

Once you port out, you account will be closed and information in your account will be removed but to be on the safe side. Keep a close eye on your CC statement. 

Depending on when you port out. Best to port out 2-3 days before your renewal date. If you port out a day after the renewal date. PM will charge you for the following month of service. Since PM is a prepaid service, there are no refund.

If this is the case, you will need to contact a CS_Agent by submitting a ticket and plead your case and ask for a refund.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LYNN_2007 , out of an abundance of caution I would have the credit card removed from the account.  Use the chat link on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.