cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't sign in

Jin70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally typed '@gamil.com' instead of 'gmail.com' when creating my account, and now I am unable to sign in. However, I need to sign in to pay for my data plan. The plan used to be paid automatically every month, but it wasn't paid this time. I am looking for a reply as soon as possible since my data and phone number are not working. Thank you.

17 REPLIES 17

@softech 

wish we knew why it took so long for this to get corrected. Looks like @corbchiasson did everything he was supposed to do to get CSA attention...only hope @Jin70  gets some luv now too.

corbchiasson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The PM worked. I got a response and was able to get my account re set. Thank you so much for your help. 

corbchiasson

Thank you I know where the messages are 🙂 I just didn't have any until a min ago. The PM worked and they've already responded. I'm going to keep that link handy for anyone else not getting a response. I can't believe I submitted 3 tickets and 5 days later zero response and today after the help of the community I submit a PM and I get a response within 15 mins! Thank you so much @softech for letting me know about that PM link. 

@corbchiasson.

tagging @CS_Agent here and hope they see this and will reply quickly today 

corbchiasson

I have 3 ticket numbers, I use the cat bot and I check my community inbox multiple times a day and there's nothing there. zero responses. I did submit a PM as suggested down below by @softtech. I guess I'll just have to wait. I've included my name, phone number, both possible email addresses and the ticket numbers already submitted. 

@corbchiasson 

check for messages here...

mail.jpg

corbchiasson

Submitted another ticket just now. Thank you everyone for your help. I know they keep their costs down by not having phone support but at this point the service is so slow I'm not sure this is worth the discounted price. Has anyone else noticed the delay in receiving messages? Sometimes up to a 35 min delay from messages being sent to me actually getting them. 

@corbchiasson wrote:

I've submitted 3 tickets already. No response in my inbox. 

@corbchiasson   honest, this is unusual.  Again, they reply via Community inbox and NOT email.

and did you open via Chatbot?  If you open via Chatbox, you would have a ticket number, and you can find it back in Sent box in your Community messages, reply that for an update

There are 2 ways to apply them @corbchiasson :

1. online using self-serve (when accessible)
  2. calling 611 from the device with the PM SIM card in it.   this will work when an account is in suspended state.   

corbchiasson

I've submitted 3 tickets already. No response in my inbox. 

corbchiasson

Do you not need to log into your account to use a payment voucher? I had to cancel my debit card because of fraudulent charges and all I need to do is update it with my new card number. I just can't get into my account to do anything. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Another option, @Jin70  & @corbchiasson , is to purchase Public Mobile payment vouchers available at many locations and apply them using 611 from the device. 

The other option is using self-serve to apply them using the Payment tab (when access is available for on-line use)

HALIMACS_0-1683482757337.png

@corbchiasson 

Support usually reply within couple hours.  Did your check your Community inbox ?

But since it has been couple days, please open ticket again as advised above

corbchiasson

I'm in a similar boat and have been waiting days for a response from Public. My phone doesn't work, I am not receiving links to my email to reset my password and I can't log into my account. At some point I guess I'll have to buy a new SIM card, re-register? I don't know how long it takes for public to reset an account but so far I'm on day 5.... and no phone service. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jin70  

Only PM support can help with changing email addressed used on My Account login, please open ticket with them:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

First type "Change my Self-serve email", then click "Contact Us", then  click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ 
Next, enter your Community login, click "Next" at "1. Select an issue category",  then follow the steps to complete the ticket submission. 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.