cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't make local calls

Neelvashi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I am having problem while making local calls. I have discussed this matter a week before but the problem still persists. I am facing this problem from last 25 days and not getting any solution for that. I am very disappointed with this kind of poor service.
3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Neelvashi, in order to get resolution, please follow @Luddite's instructions for accessing your private messages, and respond to @Kalla_A or @Shazia_K.  They are public mobile employees that have the ability to help you with this issue.  Please give us a brief update here when you can.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Neelvashi,

@Shazia_K and myself have tried assisting you but you've never answered our questions. 

Could you reply to the following please?

• In which province are you located right now? Are the numbers you are trying to reach also under the 807 area code?
  • Could you send me the numbers in question by private message? I will also need to know which carrier they are with.

Thank you, we will try our best to fix this quickly for you 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

OK. I can see you have reported similar problems earlier and that a moderator requested some information by private message. In case you do not how to use this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. You will not get resolution unless you spend time here checking and sending messages.

I will alert the moderators to look at your account: @Kalla_A @Shazia_K @Mary_M. I'm sure one of them will respond today.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.