Did you mean: 

can't get into my account - just hangs

pubmobissh1t
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

nothing ever work on this site

7 REPLIES 7

pubmobissh1t

Thank you for the link.  I couldn't even find a way to contact them without some loop of uselessness happening on this website.

@pubmobissh1t 

don't give up.   I have provided you the way to engage support.  Please use the link above to open ticket with them tonight and they will get back to you tomorrow.

pubmobissh1t

I'm just trying to get into my account.  I have tried firefox and chrome.  I have tried incognito.  It just never gets to any info of my account.   I have not not tried the app and don't plan on yet another avenue of frustration.  Frankly, the web version should work and should not ask me to verify every single time I make an attempt.    There seem to be zero ways to get any company assistance.  

@pubmobissh1t 

try the app as well

Also, what are you trying to do ? maybe we can help?

and if you really can't get into your My Account, if you did try different browsers and tried using Incognito mode, then it is an account issue.  Don't let it unresolved.  Please open ticket with PM support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

pubmobissh1t

Thank you but I have tried all of your suggestions.  This site is just hopeless.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pubmobissh1t 

try using a different browser,  also, try to use Incognito mode

And with the problem on the validation code, make sure "Trusted device" is checked (but it might not work too well on Safai on iOS devices)

pubmobissh1t

seriously, you can't remember that I JUST ENTERED A VERIFICATION CODE 2 seconds ago?

Need Help? Let's chat.