cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i add more data to my current 3 month period if I'm out?

Gudkov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Han_15 wrote:

If early renewal is possible then get on a plan that is cheap and has a lot of data. Then when you are out, you can switch back to the old one that you like

The problem is the old 90 days plan is no longer available.  If one switches to different plan, s/he will not be able to get it back again.

Han_15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If early renewal is possible then get on a plan that is cheap and has a lot of data. Then when you are out, you can switch back to the old one that you like

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Gudkov wrote:

You can but it is expensive $30 1gb it you can add funds equal to your plan cost and have mods renew your plan early if you like

I am not so sure about a possibility to change a plan now by selecting the same plan? Can the early renewal possible this way? I understand this cannot be done for plans that are no longer available without mods intervention. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Gudkov wrote:

You can but it is expensive $30 1gb it you can add funds equal to your plan cost and have mods renew your plan early if you like

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.