cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black friday deal - upgrade for current customer

slowjammer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello, I am a current pulbic mobile subscriber, I see some very interesting offers for new subs, and I would like to get something comparable considering that I have been a public mobile subscriber for years.

what can you offer me

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @slowjammer the BF offer is for everyone including existing customers. And yes, as a long term customer, you are earning loyalty rewards that other are not get, and changing any of those plans won't affect your rewards

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi! @slowjammer !

Happy to hear that you've been a loyal customer of Public Mobile for so long! You can actually change your plan at any moment to take advantage of the current deals that are being offered by Public Mobile! 

From the main menu, click on <subscriptions and add-ons>. It will take you to a new screen, from there click on <change subscription> to choose the plan of your choice. You can renew now or at the date of your renewal. By choosing the date of your renewal, it ensures that you don't lose the money you paid for your current monthly payment. The new deal would kick on the next billing cycle if you choose to change on the next renewal 🙂

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@slowjammer PM won't come out and offer you in particular something because you are a long time customer. You need to go into the plans and see if any interest you and if one does to select it. Be sure to do it for next renewal as stated by @Handy1 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Everything is listed at the link below for current promotions.

Canada's First 5G Subscription Phone Service | Public Mobile

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@slowjammer   Unless a plan says new activations only you can just schedule a change on renewal for the one that you want (don't select "change now" or you will lose the rest of your current plan).  On a quick skim it doesn't look like any of the current plans are for new activations only.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@slowjammer  You can choose whatever plan you like best in your account just. Be sure to change plan for next renewal and not right away or you loose money in your current cycle 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1700834250479.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.