cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

rtsen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an account with these guys and gals.  I realized my credit card was expiring and i was unable to log in to change my payment method.  I realized that once my CC expired I would lose service.  I went to my local walmart and bought a new card and got a new number and account.  My issue is that I still have the payments coming out of my Visa for the old account and the new.  When I log into the new account the payment is for X amount of dollars.  Everything is clear.  My bank statement shows two payments coming out on the same day montly.  One for the current amount and one for the old.  i cannot log into the old account and cannot seem to create a ticket.  Visa wants me to contact the company.....

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You didn't need to get a new account just because your cc expired.

Allz you had to do was get payment vouchers at Shell or Walmart, then dial 611 to add them to your Suspended account to get in good standing again.

You'd then have time to get new cc and get CSA to assist you with Autopay.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rtsen 

That is an unusual situation.  If your original credit card expired, your 1st account should not be billed.  Just your new account with the new credit card information.  Looking back, you should have contacted customer service agent to get access to your 1st account.  You did not need to activate a new 2nd account. Did you have trouble activating your 2nd account?  Sometimes, people create a 2nd ghost account when they have troubles activating the SIM card. 

Anyways, if you can't submit a ticket, private message customer service agent.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.