cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay bonus data

YLvancouver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When you set up auto pay, you will get bonus data, right? But my son's plan did not give him the bonus data, what should I do to get it Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7

@YLvancouver 

As others have correctly indicated, it's just the one bucket of 250MB for the $15 plan.

There was prior messaging (about a year ago when PM released a short-lived, province-wide plan) which clearly led some to believe this.   Something to the effect the plan included 250MB, then later stated 250MB bonus with auto-pay.   This was inaccurate messaging at the time.

I don't believe that messaging is currently listed anywhere - but if it is, make sure to screenshot it and let Public Mobile Customer Support Agents know.   Who knows, there may be a one-time data freebie in it for you for bringing it to their attention.   

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

HI @YLvancouver   You are getting the bonus already!!

the $15 actually does not come with any data, the 250mb is a bonus they added to it automatically, even if you don't have the Autopay enabled.  So, it is a free bonus.  (Sorry, you don't get 250+250 mb   😞  )

Enjoy

@YLvancouver 

On the $15 you will get no data if not on autopay. With autopay you get 250 MB. You don’t get anymore.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@YLvancouver  - there is only 250mb total on this $15 plan regardless if you have autopay enabled or not.

YLvancouver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did get the $2 , but I mean the bonus data. His plan is 250mb data, suppose to get another 250mb data with autopay.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@YLvancouver 

What plan is your son on? Is autopay turned on in self service? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@YLvancouver wrote:

When you set up auto pay, you will get bonus data, right? But my son's plan did not give him the bonus data, what should I do to get it Thanks. 

@YLvancouver Only if you activated a plan before January 25, 2022 and have not since OPTED IN to the new rewards program.

Otherwise, you do not get the $2 autopay bonus.

edit, sorry, ...was thinking Autopay, but obviously you were talking data!

Need Help? Let's chat.