Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto-pay versus add-on payment

amppm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

question about autopay please

i just purchased an add-on, auto-pay was already enabled but i still had to import the funds first and then complete the add-on purchase, so it was a two step transaction

so with autopay enabled for the next billing cycle of my base plan, will i have to import funds manually again or will it just charge my card and renew the plan?

am i assuming correctly that autopay only works for the base plan?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@amppm  Auto-Pay is only used for your plan renewal when you don't have enough funds in your account.

Although for the majority of the time Auto-Pay is reliable on occasion it will fail. If that happens then you will need to reactivate your plan by making a one-time payment similar to what you did when purchasing your add-on.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@amppm you need to add funds manually  first, and then buy addon. Autopay is only for Plan Payment.

amppm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@computergeek541 wrote:

@amppm wrote:

Hi all,

i just purchased an add-on, auto-pay was already enabled but i still had to import the funds first and then complete the add-on purchase, so it was a two step transaction

so with autopay enabled for the next billing cycle of my base plan, will i have to import funds manually again or will it just charge my card and renew the plan?

Autopay is only for plan renewals. Also, add-ons don't renew. That have be purcahsed each time.

thank you so much for your quick response

@amppm wrote:

Hi all,

Autopay is only for plan renewals. Also, add-ons don't renew. That have be purcahsed each time.

Need Help? Let's chat.