cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any easy way to see latest posts

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is there any way to see latests posts ie if there is a post from two-three weeks ago  or longer and someone replies what is the easiest way to know about the reply. 

I thought there was a latest posts section at one pont but it is no longer.  is there a url taht we couldl paste in ?

10 REPLIES 10

mindfulmum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. This has been the most helpful post I’ve read in a long time. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Using that link, it is hard to determine which is the latest post if multiple posts were posted since you left. Instead, you can go to different boards such as Discussions, and all topics will bump up there when someone comments. When you click on the topic's title, you will be redirected on the first unread post. 

You can pin topics you are most interested in and it will stay on top. And it will be bold if someone posted recently. Once again, you can click on the title and it will take you to the first unread post. 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Doh! Forgive me, I was expecting the Bravo to be in the same place as the other forums (bottom of post) but see now it's different for a Lab post.

We'll blame the lack of coffee this morning. 🙂

@koimr1, a Bravo on a post in the Lab is like an Upvote or agreeing it is a good idea

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I've simply bookmarked both these links on my desktop and on my phone, just in case PM decides to switch from one format to the other, which they've done before.

Most recent posts:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...

Most recent topics:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/thread/category-id/P...

koimr1

I'm not sure how to vote - I added a comment supporting your suggestion, does that do the same? 🙂

@mimmo, and  @koimr1 here is the idea I put in the public lab back in January when they switched to the new layout.  Maybe some more votes can get it looked at.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/New-Posts/idi-p/132304

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

koimr1

Yes, I know what you're talking about and it's very useful.

You should post it in the Labs forum (if you haven't already). 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

A few forums I am on have a latest post link that will bring up all the posts that have been made since your last visit.  This is a great feature and wish we had it here I am sure I had put it in public lab.  The link aboce is good as well but should be visible probably from main page and easy to access.

Need Help? Let's chat.