cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No signal" message

Scheffer_Thais
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

Suddenly, I lost my signal and I cannot place calls or send/receive text messages.I 'm in the city I live, where I usually have normal signal. I'm not on "Airplane mode" either.

The only thing that has changed is that I have been using the eSIN for public mobile for the past 2 or 3 months. Any ideas of what could be the problem? Thank you in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4

Scheffer_Thais

I restarted my phone and it's working now. Thank you for your response. 

Scheffer_Thais

I restarted my phone and it's working now. Thank you very much for your response. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Scheffer_Thais 

First, I would suggest opening the app and see if you are up to date on your payments. Sometimes people don't realize that their cc may have expired. If your all paid up and your account is active, then I'd suggest going into Network settings and reset your network and reboot. Sometimes that will fix the problem. Sadly because you are using an eSIM, you can't try it on another phone. Hence the reason why I suggest staying with a regular SIM card as when problems come up, it's much easier to test things.

If you are still having issues and can't connect, contact a Customer Service agent using the following link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Scheffer_Thais 

that should have nothing to do with eSIM

can you login My Account and check the account status?  When they try to send you 2FA, just click "Didn't receive code" and then Send email to have the 2FA sent to your email

Check if your account is active

if you cannot login My Account, then try to check account status by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC from another phone and enter your phone number, it will tell you if account is active

if it is active, try to reboot the phone first.  Then check the Sim Manager to see if the sim is enabled or if it is "Turn on this line" is enabled 

last, you might need support agent to check the account for you, message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.