cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add-on problem

anthony1212
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I buy an add-on today, and it shows "active". But I still cannot open the website on my phone.

9 REPLIES 9

@anthony1212 wrote:

that was an accident

@anthony1212 yeah, I agree with @JL9 . If you didn't mean to buy 10 addon submit a ticket to CSA to request the value of the addons, for how ever many you added in error, added back to your Available Funds area.

But, in your original post I understood your issue to be you cannot open the website on your phone. I was presuming self serve website, or maybe you meant ALL sites?

Are you able to browse other websites / internet, in general, okay? If this is just an issue with a specific website, can you try a different browser on your phone, chrome, google, default web app?

OR, was this not able to use any internet/data usage?

If so, try one or more of the below:

• restarting your phone
  • toggle into airplane mode then back again
  • try your SIM into another compatible phone to rule out a phone issue
  • perform a reset of your device's network settings

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

So you did buy 10? I didn't even know that was an option. Since it was inadvertent you can reach out to a CSA to see if you cna get a refund or at least revert some of it to your available balance for renewals etc 

anthony1212

that was an accident

Did you buy 10 of them?!

Is your browser set to use cell data? Permissions? Try another browser maybe. Did your cell data used to work before you bought the add-ons?

anthony1212

螢幕擷取畫面 2022-05-24 182039.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@anthony1212 

On your account, does it show the Add-on that you purchased.

- It is a 2 step process to purchase Add-ons,

add the cost of the Add-on you wish to purchase.

- Purchase the Add-on plan.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@anthony1212 

@anthony1212 wrote:

I buy an add-on today, and it shows "active". But I still cannot open the website on my phone.

@anthony1212 hi what add on did you buy? buying an add on is a two step process

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@anthony1212 

Buying an add on is a 2 step process. You add the funds and then you need to go back tin and make the purchase. Confirm your add on  is listed in self service under My Data & Add-Ons.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

All countable features will show up on the overview page. Unlimited features show up in Plan Details. ie. roaming talk and text.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-611

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Did you try to reboot your phone and log out-in to your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.