cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add on changed, but not shown in the store

jayyli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just purchased 3 G of data not realizing that is is only good for 30 days.  Is this new? I thought once you purchased data it was good until it was used up?

If this is the case and it does expire in 30 days, I would like a refund please, as I still have data left from my previous purchase.

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jayyli  Yes this is a new . Started last month with system update all data add on expires 30 days after purchase . But there’s a promo plan 20GB for $39 right now that you may want to consider switching to and not have to worry about data add ons and expiring . But to reach support to try and reverse the data add on charge so long as you have not used any please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jayyli   Yes, itis a new policy for data addon

Although PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund, but since it is new, and some terms on the page was unclear, you can message support and ask them to help to reverse the transaction.  They might help

Please message them directly here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.