cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add more minuets canada wide

dave9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do I change from 15 dollar 100 minuets to 25 dollar unlimited canada wide calling

6 REPLIES 6

@dave9 wrote:

how do I get to self serve

Https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

@dave9Top right hand corner My Account.. click on that or https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

dave9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do I get to self serve

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Change your Plan

When you’re changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.

Changing your plan on the next plan renewal date

We recommend you choose this option because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for until your next plan renewal date. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• If you choose to change your plan on your next plan renewal date, the amount owed will be automatically updated.
  • If you have AutoPay set up, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future-dated plan change at any time by clicking on the ‘Plans and Add-Ons’ tab and selecting ‘Cancel Order’.
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Changing your plan immediately

You may choose to change your plan immediately if you have used all or most of your services, or if your account is suspended and you would like a different plan. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dave9 wrote:

how do I change from 15 dollar 100 minuets to 25 dollar unlimited canada wide calling

@dave9  access your account via selfserve click on change plan select $25 plan and select if you want it to change on your next renewal or immediately. If you pick an immediate plan change you need to have the funds in your account to cover the new plan.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@dave9If you log into your selfserve account, you shoudl be able to change it under Plans & Add ons.. Click on the button Change Plan. The question you have to decide is do you want to change it now, so your renewal date will get reset to today and you forfeit the rest of the $10 you had prepaid for this 30 day cycle? or change it when your plan renews.

Need Help? Let's chat.