cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation

webspy007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had an error when the activation public took the money. Tried to post a message that said fix red errors but there were none so I couldn't post. Should I try activation again?

8 REPLIES 8

@webspy007   no worry, it is actually easier that it is Koodo Postpost (not Prepaid)

Try to put your PM sim in a phone and see if it connects, it could

At the same time, you can call a live support team to check the porting status.  I believe you need to provide them the Koodo account number instead of IMEI.  Call them, talk to them.  I will private message you the phone number, please check your Community inbox on top right

webspy007

hey, thanks, I didn't write the error code but it was I believe the last step one of four activating. Public took the money right away. I'm in this section but can't log into the account. Koodo account wasn't prepaid it was monthly. That may be the problem.

@webspy007 wrote:

It took the money off a credit card I gave IME ID the koodo account 

@webspy007   is yours a Koodo Prepaid account or Koodo postpaid?

webspy007

It took the money off a credit card I gave IME ID the koodo account was shaded and it was the last step as I'm bringing my phone number and still waiting with koodo sim to contact me within 90 minutes.tyvm  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I interpreted "post a message that said fix red errors" as that he had a problem here or perhaps in private messaging. Not activation. But that's just how I saw it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@webspy007   Any chance you are getting error 821 or error 837?    If so, PM could have already charged you.  Also, you were requesting porting?  you might have entered the IMEI number but PM was expecting an Account number.  Or it could be an error because you are porting your number from Koodo Prepaid.  

Anyway, check your credit card, that's the best way to confirm if PM already took the charge and what you should do next.

Provide us more information and we can help further

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @webspy007   So, did you check if your sim is now working?

Wait 10 mins and check your credit card to see if PM took the charge

If it did, put the sim card into a phone and check if it connects to PM network

And what error did you get?  did you write down the error code?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

FIRST verify if your account is active and if credit card has been charged.

Do not try to activate twice as you might be charged twice.

Lets see if first registration attempt was successful in spite of error message.

Need Help? Let's chat.