cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation not working for calls

vivienne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my SIM card yesterday but I'm still unable to make calls. Texting works fine. I'm seeing a few bars but I'm unable to see the network.

Have tried turning phone on and off, changing the SIM card to a different location, popping it out but still the same results.

My phone is a Samsong A1core 

help!

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

What do you mean by "changing the SIM card to a different location" @vivienne ...do you mean another phone? And still not able to make calls?

What happens when you try to call the phone number you activated with from another working line/land/cell..?

@BKNS27 outbound calls should work after activations whether they are new numbers or ported out ones. 🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@vivienne 

Your phone should work on PM.
Did you port your old number over to PM?

Or did you pick a new number?

If you ported over, you were to leave your old SIM in the phone and reply back to the text with a YES. You have 90 minutes to reply back. 
If you missed this step contact a CS_Agent by private messaging (envelope icon above) or type in Create a Ticket by SiMon Chatbot at the bottom of the page.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vivienne Hi manually turn to 3g in your settings that should help with phone calls if not you may have a provisioning issue with your account you will need to  open a ticket   to speak to a customer service agent ,   Click here or you can send private message to a CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.