cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activate the US roaming add-on

qw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought the US roaming package and it shows up as an add-on and now I am in Florida. But I can not get my Samsung S6 phone to activate this feature. I re-booted the phone and then went to Mobile Networks , chose T-mobile but my radio button for Data roaming is grey-outed. What am I doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So you did both steps of the process if it is showing up in your add on menu and in your transactions.

If turning on data, roaming etc and attempting to connect to T-Mobile doesn't work it could potentially be a device issue.

You can contact a CSA if that ends up being the case to see if they will give a credit for the add on you couldn't use to be used for a renewal or another add on you can use. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@qw 

Do you have your mobile data toggled off? You have to enable it first before toggling roaming on.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@qw have you ensured that you have data roaming turned on for your phone?  The roaming package you purchased contains data with it?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.