cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended

fetadien
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i was  outside  of  the country now i will return I'm inquiring regarding my account it was suspended temporarily I hope, so

Can you please confirm whether is temporarily suspended or not? in order to avoid useless paying

thank you for  your   help in advance

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fetadien 

Were you previously on a grandfathered 90 day plan? If you changed plans then your only choice was a 30 day plan. This has no affect on the 89/90 days of suspension allowed without paid service before an account is canceled and deactivated. 

fetadien

I m asking if I will make payment whilst my account is temporarily suspended, can it be reactivated? because the last time I changed my plan, it was mentioned that the number of days will be reduced to 30 days instead of 90 days if the payment is not made.

fetadien

thanks for have letting me know 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fetadien 

Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. You will hear your basic account info including its status (active or suspended), renewal and/or reactivation date (or deactivation date depending how you look at it.) Make sure you pay in full and reactivate before that date.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@fetadien 

Call *611 from your device to hear the status.

Alternatively, if you can log into the self-serve site to access account, you're still able to resume service and it has not been permanently deactivated.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@fetadien Are you asking if you were paying while gone or are you asking if you still have an account?  Accounts can only be suspended 90 days or the account closes 

Need Help? Let's chat.