cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account help

m_barrett
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello,

I haven't logged in to my account since I opened it. I recently changed my back card and forgot to update PM account. auto pay did not com out and I cannot remember my email or pass ward to log in and change it. is there anyone that can help me? is there a number a can call.

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Also, try "

Anonymous
Not applicable

@m_barrett wrote:

hello,

I haven't logged in to my account since I opened it. I recently changed my back card and forgot to update PM account. auto pay did not com out and I cannot remember my email or pass ward to log in and change it. is there anyone that can help me? is there a number a can call.

If you still have your welcome email from when you activated then that's the username. There's no one to call. This place is all online.

You can also get going with vouchers and using the 611 service. Then figure out logging in and replacing the card.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

you need to open ticket with the Mod:

contact a moderator using the ticketing system , faster response time (2 to 48 hours).

-  Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then type "forgot my Self Serve user name " , Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

or you can direct message (but it might take longer)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.