cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account changes

Tim93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to add more data as i have almost ran out this month. I can sign in to my account but all that shows up are all the different pans that are available. It almost seems like the site thinks I am a new client but I have been with public mobile for a few years now. I cant even find anywhere to see my account info for billing or anything like that. the chat bot was not helpful. 

5 REPLIES 5

Tim93

yeah I can log in and see all the options but it wont let me choose add ons. I think because it wants me to pick a plan. like it sees me as a new customer. that being said i cant find anything that says the plan I have currently. I havent signed in to my account in a long time because i was happy with the plan and didnt need to make changes. Maybe that is why it is confuse. I just dont want try signing up for a different plan and be paying for two at once with no way to cancel the old one if there is a new better option

Tim93

I doubt I was ever set up with eversafe if it is relatively new. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tim93 , in the online account, the right side of the subscriptions and add-ons tab has the link to shop add-ons.  Public Mobile has made significant changes to plans and add-ons in the past year.  Add-on data has 30 day expiry and big data bucket plans are now much more affordable.  It might be worthwhile to look at a plan upgrade.   

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tim93 have you tried going into the PM app? From the main page/tab there is a spot near the bottom that says "Shop Add-Ons" where you can add data to your existing plan, data add-ons are good for 30 days

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tim93 

when was the last time you were able to login My Account?

sound like your login is not setup on Eversafe login system properly.  Please ask support agent to check and sort it out.  You can message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.