cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account and sijm

meldriver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'm trying to crate an account to activate my account but it won't let me, and then it asks me for my phone # but I don't have one.  My sim card does not exist either which is brand new

35 REPLIES 35

meldriver

I will try again and see, I'll let you know if it works

Daniel
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@meldriver,

If they debited your credit card, this mean that they've activated you SIM.  Can you double check to see if you're able to get a signal on your phone?

As for login in the selfserve area afterward, unfortunastly this is a known bug and you'll have to open a support ticket with the support team here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help

But do try your SIM card and see if it's active (note, are you porting your number from a other carrier?)

meldriver

Hi, no that's it, and i've tried 5 times now what you wrote to me and it still doens't work, funny, created my account, they were quick to take my money an my visa card but don't recognize my email adress.  blocked everywhere 😞

Daniel
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @meldriver,

I'm not sure I fully understand you question. But I imagine you currently have a brand new PM SIM card in your hand and would like to use it. If this is the case, you'll need to activate it from this page : https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

This will guide you through the step for creating you account and activating you SIM card.

If I've missunderstood your question, please correct me so I may also correct my answer!

Mayor / Maire

@meldriver If you tried activating the SIM but reached an error message, and now your SIM # shows as being invalid, it means the activation did in fact go through. Please send an email to PM support with the SIM # and all other pertinent information (describe the experience in detail, including any error messages you were shown).

Your problem will ultimately be resolved by the email support reps, but one of the community managers can escalate your concern if it doesn't get resolved within 48 hours from sending in the initial email. Hope this help.

Need Help? Let's chat.