cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have informed me that my credit card has expired and that payment details need updating

andox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I pay you monthly on my Mastercard.  I now have a new reissued 5year Masercard  which has the SAME number as before. The only difference is the 3 digit code at the back of the new card. 

I have been unable to get into my Public Mobile account to verify/update the expiry date of my Mastercard which now reads 11/28.  

I'm frustrated. Can you please make the necessary changes on my billing info.?

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@andox 

Create the new Eversafe ID account using the email registered in your account and use the registered password. Note that the email on your account will be the same as your Community account.

Once it is create, you can login through the new PM app or website then go to Payment section to change your CC information.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@andox what was the issue that you cannot login to My Account? was EverSafe set up yet? 

If you have not created an EverSafe id yet, then, you won't be able to create the ID on the new My Account without the a working phone with a working PM sim.  Sending the code to email would not be a choice until a EverSafe id is setup

However, try these workarounds, it could bypass the sms:

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If that still does not work, please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html?lang=en
             Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@andox  You need to sign into your my account . Go to payment tab / manage subscription/ and update payment method 

follow the first two clicks  in pic and look at bottom of page  

Handy1_0-1685999580522.png

add hit the down arrow by the time stamp in your post and edit personal info this is a public forum 

if you have trouble with it you can get support to help you update it also 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.