cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeah why is nothing working!!!!

Dark_Panda777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Now I’m registered and I used my vouchers and it claims I’m at zero account balance

but where did the money go as we’re my phone number now

as I thought I get to

choose 

someone help I need a phone number desperately  

11 REPLIES 11

@Dark_Panda777 wrote:

New customer 

was in chat R some one hacked me

That’s not a PM problem then, is it?

Can you try SIM in another phone and report back?

@Dark_Panda777 

Then try to log into your self serve account. Your email is your username and the password you chose when activating. Do this after you have cleared your browser, using secret/ incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari. If you still can't log in then the moderators will have to finish setting up your account when they reprovision your sim card. They have been responding in as little as 15 minutes so don't panic yet....

@Dark_Panda777 

Your sim card did not provision properly upon activation. This has been an issue for about a week or so with higher than normal provisioning errors. Contact the moderators by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type "sim not provisioned upon activation" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. 

Keep an eye on your private message bx at the top right corner of your screen for a message from the moderstors. Should be less than an hour. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

@Dark_Panda777   how long you have activate the service?

did you pick a new number or porting in your old number?

If you just activate today, try reboot your phone once again.

Also, what is showing on top of the screen?  do you see Public Mobile?  and what is the signal level showing?

Did you setup your account and activate your sim ?

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/portal/activation

Dark_Panda777

New customer 

was in chat R some one hacked me

so I went and got

public mobile went to www

public mobile.com

Haiti  activate SIM card put in the credentials and 

so

on and so fourth went to go

sign in and does not allow me

now that I’m signed in stated nothing and still says no

service

so i tried  again  got to the phone number page hit vouchers put in took the money again apparently and. Now

still nothing. Turned phone on and off still nothinr

do I have to activate through my email address maybe ?

@Dark_Panda777 

You activated a sim card. You paid with $50 in vouchers so you chose the $50 plan? Did you pick a new number? Reboot your phone. Do you have any service? Texts in/out? Calls in/out? Data?

Dark_Panda777

First time trying it won’t let me sign in either tho 

as I dunno it said hit submit I did nothing happened

and well phone says no service 

Dark_Panda777

ok so it took my money$50 and nothing **bleep**ong happened someone help ASAP I need to get a hold of my lawyer

and. Can’t with a compromised SIM card through chat r hurry 

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Dark Panda. I’m a new subscriber and have learned a tremendous amount by using the Community search feature and working with online Moderators;,who very often can provide a solution from you responding to their questions. 
I suggest you clarify/expand on the specifics of your situation and re-describe in details what steps you took. There’s a wealth of information on this website. Try searching for:Paying with Voucher. Hope this helps in some way. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

When you logon to My Account?

What is it showing as Available Fund?

is your account Active?

You said now you are registered and you cannot use the voucher.. did you just join PM? or you try to reactivate a suspended service?  or you have been using PM but it stops working today?

Provide us more information and we will try to help

Need Help? Let's chat.