cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong pricing of plan under payment screen

JB416
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As you can see on the screenshot below, under the payment screen it showing $65 plan even thought my is much lower.  Funny thing is that the last payment was correctly withdrawn from my CC.  Just hoping that i don't get dinged with this charge on the next renewal.  Anyone else have this experience?

Screenshot_20240105-222545_Chrome.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

self solution removed

JB416

Thanks

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

This is definitely a glitch and has to do with site issues @JB416 .

When i log into my account using the web-based site (both on laptop and mobile), and tap the Change Subscription tab to view available plans, it displays this on start up as my current subscription, suggesting I am currently on the $60 plan:

HALIMACS_0-1704551506545.png

Thing is, I am not, I'm on the $15.00 plan.   

It's been doing this for months... i've just ignored it as I've never switched plans nor have I ever scheduled a plan change to occur.

This only occurs when using the web-browser to log in, it does not display when using the Public Mobile app.

JB416

@Handy1 it showing as $65 1gb plan under subscription as well

Screenshot_20240106-091041_Chrome.jpg

@JB416  What does it show if you go to subscription add on page . And show as your current plan 

JB416

@Handy1, currently on the $25 plan (asking CS_Agent to switch over to the $29 plan as i read that few was able to do so).  I tried logging out, clearing caches and log back on, it still showing as $65 for 1gb but this time it actaully pick up my reward portion.  Anyway hoping that if i can change to the $29 plan this will just get fixed.  Thanks

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JB416 

Looks like a glitch. $65 for 1gb of data. Is it the same on the app?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JB416 ?that’s seems odd what plan are you on the $25 1GB or $65 60GB CAN /US plan ? If you log out and clear when browser cache and cookies and log in again . See if it then shows lorler plan details 

Need Help? Let's chat.