cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With this Gong Show change by PM let's collaborate on alternatives here!

Clintonian1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would not consider Koodo to Telus for obvious reasons. 

What other plans have people found that offer similar deals?  I was considering moving to the Canada/US 34 plan but looking for other options now.

6 REPLIES 6

LTD2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am like you and been with PM since 2018. I continue to have one of the 3G "poverty plans" of $15....it suites my lifestyIe, but I will be changing providers. #1. I need a new device to stay with PM as my device is too 'old'. #2. Losing my monthly rewards. I was considering buying a PM compatible device and staying with PM only because of the old rewards program and the extra data I have accumulated. After i receive my 'gift' and use up what I can, I will be changing providers. My device is compatible with FM and 119.00 for a year plan works for me. It's too bad, I have never had a problem with PM and wasn't looking to change but feeling like being pushed out. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Clintonian1 

you're free to go wherever best fits your wallet / lifestyle...but ...I found that PM has the best value today...even factoring in Points.  There are flaws and glitches but $$ for $$...I think PM will continue to be a leader in the tier 3 category regardless. I continue to have one of the 3G "poverty plans" of $15....it suites my lifestyIe and I don't see any need to change it.  I'm sure you know that some of the "others" have increased their prices too.

Clintonian1

This is a good site for additional info:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicMobile/s/oSElU2Yckc

Clintonian1

Tough to accept this as a "solution", but nevertheless absolutely reinforces my understanding of what is really important for PM. In case there was any doubt for anyone before, the customer is absolutely the last priority. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As per one of the Oracles, we are NOT allowed to make a list of competitors' plans/cost and publish it here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Clintonian1 

check around, but don't discuss other carrier here.  RFD is a good research place 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.