cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wishing for a plan bigger than 6.5 GB a month

Marie-Sue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need way more than 6.5 GB per month, as I live in remote place, with no access to Internet most times. Anyone knows if there are plans to have plans with 10, 12, or even 15 GB data in a near future?

6 REPLIES 6

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

Koodo migration offers are pretty generous on data.  From what I have read online, those who have the $40/4.5GB plan were being offered a $45/8GB plan at Koodo. 

And 10GB $60 but this time your able to get a tab. Almost every PM member maybe eligible for it regardless of whether they got the text or not. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Koodo migration offers are pretty generous on data.  From what I have read online, those who have the $40/4.5GB plan were being offered a $45/8GB plan at Koodo. 

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Marie-Sue wrote:

I need way more than 6.5 GB per month, as I live in remote place, with no access to Internet most times. Anyone knows if there are plans to have plans with 10, 12, or even 15 GB data in a near future?

I don't see them getting that high yet as it may compete with the higher teirs. Check and see if your eligible for the Koodo 10GB /$60 plan. Or the other option is to renew early but if your doing it every month is expensive

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Given that PM is a low-cost carrier, I would not expect them to have plans with more than 6.5GB anytime soon.  They tend not to target customers who want/need that much data.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Doubtful, they have kind of carved out a niche and I cant see them going much higher. 

Perhaps a 10GB option to compete with some of the other providers in the future, but that would be the highest they go I would guess (and I wouldnt hold my breath on that happening anytime soon)

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Perhaps, but I doubt anyone can tell you for sure. If you absolutely have to have more data then Public Mobile is maybe not the best choice. But you never know, maybe some day!!

GC 

Need Help? Let's chat.