cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will remaining data roll-up if I switch to different plan?

I1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to switch to different plan ahead of time because data is going to run out.
I don't want to lose remaining data and I don't want to constantly monitor my consumption to switch in the last moment with the risk to run dry.

If I switch to different plan while I still have data available, will I lose the remaining data? Sounds kind of unfair to me - I already paid for that data and 30 days didn't pass.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@I1 

If you run out of data, the best thing to do is to purchase additional data. It is fairly reasonable and any unused data from the add-on will be rolled over to the following months until it is used up.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@I1  - if you switch plans Now (within a current cycle), you will start fresh with that new plan data.

Note, you will not get refunded what you already paid in your current cycle, no prorating when changing plans or renewing early before your next renewal date.

But, if you have any data addons, those will stay with your account, as they stay until all consumed, but only get used when Plan Data is exhausted.

Hope that makes sense.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @I1  Changing plan now will forfeited the remaining data, no roll over or partial refund 

You can wait till you really drain your data before changing plan

Need Help? Let's chat.