cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my iPhone work ?

mhcheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will Iphone 7 model number A1778 and Iphone 7 Plus model number A1784 work with PM ? 

6 REPLIES 6

@mhcheng, this has been answered in your other thread.  Please do not start multiple threads on the same subject.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@mhcheng, they both checked out that they would work using the www.willmyphonework.net

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mhcheng

Can someone tell me which Iphone 7/7+ model will work with PM 

mhcheng

I'm planning to buy an Iphone and wondering if these models will work with PM 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mhcheng, who did you previously use these phones with?  If they are from North America there should be no issues at all they will need to be unlocked or locked to the Telus network.  You can verify here www.willmyphonework.net

Need Help? Let's chat.