cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't my self serve account accept my payments

cinderbrat123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am using exact amount owing with a payment voucher  I cannot make a payment says my account is suspended 

11 REPLIES 11

@cinderbrat123 

You marked the post as the solution which speaks about being inactive for 90 days.

Does this mean that is the reason your self-serve account won't accept your payment?  Have you been inactive for 90+ days?

Kinda confused...

cinderbrat123

Yes

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cinderbrat123 Has your issue been resolved?  I see a solution on one of the posts.  If not, try clearing your browser, open a brand new browser, go into your account and try adding the payment again using the PIN# as @HALIMACS mentioned earlier.  See if that works. 

cinderbrat123

Only today

cinderbrat123

Just today 

cinderbrat123

Customer for 8 yrs never had a problem i have a 20 dollar credit trying to add 20

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@cinderbrat123 wrote:

I am using exact amount owing with a payment voucher  I cannot make a payment says my account is suspended 

@cinderbrat123 how long have you been suspended ?

You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.

After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@cinderbrat123 

Are you using the PIN# or the Voucher# on the Payment Voucher?

Try one or the other number, depending on whether you're using self-serve or *611.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

did you try to add it via calling 611?

@cinderbrat123 

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become valid. 

You can also try calling 611 and paying using the voucher.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

cinderbrat123

Need Help? Let's chat.