cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why we need to ask the invoice and wait 30 day or more 40 days .....

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why do we need to ask the invoice and wait 30 days or more than?

In my case, i need to ask the second time after ~40 days no invoice.

Why the invoice isn't on the account after a payment??????

Everywhere after a payment an invoice it's available, what it's different for Public Mobile??????

All the time when you need something it's mandatory to ask and wait...... 

I'm already tired of asking and waiting ..........

18 REPLIES 18

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm going to have to quote @will13am use the service for what it is not what you want it to be. 

I believe since most users do not require an invoice/receipt there is no urgency to provide the feature. PM even though it takes a while does provide them.  If a timely  invoice is a nessiity then you need to find a workaround and if not unfirtunatly  then a different carrier

sophitechnicusñ

It is just an expression to avoid a normal thing, any service must have as a consequence an invoice.

When you get an invoice, it's normally for product received prior to payment.  Thus, a post-paid account at a different provider is where you would receive an invoice.

With PM being a prepaid service, generally, all you would get is a receipt (available via vouchers as mentioned) above.  Unfortunately, the closest thing to a receipt from AutoPay by credit card is your txt message notifying that your payment has been received.

sophitechnicusñ

"they are prioritizing requests from people unable to use their services"

Isn't true in my opinion, i wait 5 days with our services for unlocking my account.

In my opinion, they work hard, bad and where they should not.
They must first find out what caused a problem........

srlawren

@mimmo wrote:

Others buy vouchers from retailers and use that as their receipt.

@mimmo this does provide some info, IE the amount you purchased and the taxes that were charged.  But it doesn't provide a breakdown of the services received.  This might be needed by some employers (or for tax purpose?--I have no idea since I'm not self-employed).

@sophitechnicusñ wrote:

The big issue it's that the @CS_Agent forget to process the request and after 30 days you need to ask again and wait another 30 days!!!!!!!

@sophitechnicusñ they have been extremely busy the past few weeks due to some system issues.  I suspect they are prioritizing requests from people unable to use their services due to no fault of their own over requests like this that might be considered less urgent.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sophitechnicusñ

Can be a solution but after i will have the old invoice ....

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My wife's employer reimburses her for the US add-ons when she travels for work. She just screenshots the payment history and prints it. Her employer is satisfied with that.

GC 

sophitechnicusñ

The big issue it's that the @CS_Agent forget to process the request and after 30 days you need to ask again and wait another 30 days!!!!!!!

mimmo

Others buy vouchers from retailers and use that as their receipt.

srlawren

@sophitechnicusñ unfortunately, the only way is the way you are doing it now, requesting it explicitly and waiting.  I don't have experience with other pre-paid plans, but I'm guessing most/all of the providers' pre-paid plans work like this.  I'm almost certain Koodo's would at least, since they share a backend system with Public Mobile [Koodo's pre-paid plans only].

I think the thought is that since you cannot be charged for overages after the fact, there is no need to provide a detailed bill detailing the charges.  You can see the pre-tax charges in the transaction history as @ShawnC13 has noted.  But if you need an invoice for tax or employer reimbursement purposes, you'll likely need to keep requesting it, or move to a post-paid plan at another provider.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sophitechnicusñ

For me isn't enough payment history tab, i  really need the invoice.

@sophitechnicusñ wrote:

Nobody wants to add this future, isn't a big deal........

Isn't the normal way to have the invoice for the services for we already paid.

My payment history tab is enough for me.  I know it isn't for some people but it works for me that and my credit card statement.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mogli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What kind of invoice exactly are you looking for ..?

What contents exactly are you expecting to be in that invoice ..?

sophitechnicusñ

Isn't a reason for that

sophitechnicusñ

Nobody wants to add this future, isn't a big deal........

Isn't the normal way to have the invoice for the services for we already paid.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sophitechnicusñ wrote:

I'm already tired of asking and waiting ..........

Then pay more elsewhere.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It would be nice if they added that feature. Unfortunately, the only way to get the invoice at this time is waiting for the mods. 

Need Help? Let's chat.