cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why was my plan not automatically upgraded?

Kren0m
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am feeling ripped off here...

And if I manually upgrade do I lose all my current bonuses and add-ons or do they carry over?

Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 20-13-01 Public Mobile - My Account.pngScreenshot 2022-12-31 at 20-11-48 Public Mobile - My Account.png

7 REPLIES 7

@Kren0m wrote:

@treefrog @Shutdown  What does this mean exactly? Does this mean I will no longer be eligible for Holiday Offers?
Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 21-16-38 Public Mobile - My Account.png

@Kren0m   you will still receive your Holiday offers (the December bonus).  this just mean no other promo or offers can stack on, but there is no other promos/offers going on now anyway

So, feel free to schedule a change on next renewal 

Kren0m
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@treefrog @Shutdown  What does this mean exactly? Does this mean I will no longer be eligible for Holiday Offers?
Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 21-16-38 Public Mobile - My Account.png

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You got ripped off because you can get the $40/15gb plan scroll down below the $40/5gb LTE plan. I'm not sure how much longer it'll stay.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kren0m 

Maybe click on the little arrows at the bottom and schedule a change plan on next renewal to the $40/15gb plan?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kren0m  yes, you are on the old $40 plan.  Although the price is the same, technically they are different plans and PM won't automatically change the plan for you

if you are on the old $40 5GB plan, make a plan change using Change plan on renewal date.   Yes, use that option and DO NOT use Change plan now unless you need the extra data now.  Change plan now will allows PM to charge you now and remaining days and data on the current cycle will be forfeited

Will you use any bonus?  NO.  the only bonus you might loss is if you have an activation bonus, like this 2GB for xx months month offer when you activated.  If you don't have that, then no worry, you are not losing any of your reward or so

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Setup a plan change for next renewal. You will keep everything, unless you signed up with a promo that had a stipulation of losing something with plan changes ie $5/ off for x months or xmb data for y months

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Kren0m  

If you do a plan change, you should probably keep your add ons , unless you got them with an activation promotion for like 12 months or something like that.

Plans here don't get upgraded automatically.  It's up to the customer to see what plans are available and schedule a plan change yourself.

Need Help? Let's chat.