cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the was my data disconnected?

Unloco001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added text to my phone last night which I hooked up 6 days ago and now my data services that I already paid for is disconnected. I can't reconnect them without paying again?? Wtf?

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Unloco001, just to clarify, this prepaid service does not offer any option to add text to an existing plan without purchasing a new plan.  Purchasing a new plan immediately triggers another payment and loss of use of the existing plan.  The best way to correct a plan purchase error is to seek help from the moderator team.  They can do the plan correction without economic impact.  How to contact the moderator team has already been mentioned.  Good luck with correcting your plan.

Unloco001

Thanks

@Unloco001, if you went to add texting after 6 days it would have asked you to make another payment?  Did you have to do this?  You will need to message a MOD. 

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

So what plan name do you see on your portal? 

Unloco001

Maybe, but all I added was text. I just started with public mobile and forgot to add it.

My data doesn't show up in my self service, I've already been through it and can't place it back on without paying again for something I already paid for as far as I can see

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Unloco001, did you inadvertently change your plan to one without data?  Generally, customers make plan changes after the current plan reaches expiry to avoid losing paid service.  Please login to your account and check what your current plan features are.

Need Help? Let's chat.