cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect plan - overcharged

baboo007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Support request # 5920-6256. I changed the plan at renewal date to new $ 40.00 plan 90 days province wide calling international text 6Gb data. I got charged  120.00  - to date the change was not applied to my account however I was charged for a new plan. I also referred 2 friends however I did not receive any credit for that.I need the changes to be applied immidiately and the charge has to be reviewed as it is incorrect.

This is my work phone and I need this corrected as soon as possible.

Thank you Robert

7 REPLIES 7

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@baboo007

Can you please check your inbox once you get a chance? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@baboo007

Yes, I received it. 

I am reviewing this, please watch out for my reply. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

baboo007

Hi Shazia

I just send private message to you again. with phone numbers so you can check.  my rewords.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@baboo007

I'm sorry about this, 

I'm not sure about receiving a message from you, would you mind sending it back? 

Thanks,

Shazia

baboo007

I still didn't get the rewards for referring two friends.  I send yesterday Shazia private massage and with telephone numbers, my friends transfer to PM and didn’t get any reply.    

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @baboo007

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you reboot your phone? I have made the changes for you. 

Thank you @Pier Smiley Very Happy

Shazia

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @baboo007,

I'm sorry to hear that your plan did not change on the renewal date. Someone special will help you asap. Send a private message including your name and phone number to Shaza_K or Mary_M and one will solve the problem for you as quickly as possible. Be patient and you will get your service back.

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

Yours,

Need Help? Let's chat.