cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did my plan price change, I made zero changes to my account - $120 to $246

RyanJuergen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't touch anything on my account and it has been $120 for many years now it shows $246 what is going on?

18 REPLIES 18

Liquid5n0w

Yup I just checked and it has returned to normal pricing, no action taken.

RyanJuergen

It has now reverted itself back to normal without any action from me.

jmercier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Big difference is the price is for one month, not 3 and the bundled discounts would not make a dent in the price

@jmercier @RyanJuergen 

The higher prices aren't factoring in the bundle discounts for combining voice, data, and text.  You should both be fine.

@jmercier   Look like a glitch.  Message PM Support to confirm nothing got changed  

jmercier

Grandfather in plan just exploded with new site introduction was 120 for 90 days and 12 gigs woops!  Who do we talk to if not here

jmercier_0-1657724479916.png

Boushi

Hello, 

I am also seeing this on my account on my Fall 2016 Promo plan. If this is a more widespread issue for all these plans, do we all need to send in separate ticket or will Public Mobile fix the issue for everyone regardless if they send in a ticket? 

Just curious as lots of people might not sign into their account and check before their renewal date. 

magicdog

The exact same thing happened to me. I'm as shocked and annoyed / pissed as everyone else affected. The portal disabled pre-authorized payments on my account, disabled my account when it didn't auto-renew, then changed my plan to the absurd $261 plan after taxes. 

I sent a message to CSA, hopefully they can resolve the issue.

@RyanJuergen wrote:

How do I contact them

@RyanJuergen 

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA) by submitting a ticket:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot.  Type: payment issue.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

If that does not work, you can directly private message CSA (takes more time for response supposedly)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Liquid5n0w

Mine also just switched from 120$ for 3 months to 246$ for my next bill payment. From my billing history, it looks like the credit I was previously getting (permanently) has just been dropped:

Liquid5n0w_0-1657721113940.png

RyanJuergen

How do I contact them

@RyanJuergen wrote:

No, my rewards are the same as they were when my plan was the $120 it was supposed to be. It is -$27.

@RyanJuergen 

You will need to contact customer service agent.  Looks like the grandfathered plans transitioned over to the new My Account with some errors.  I will inform PM management. 

scottphilippe

I have savings of $39 for each 90 day billing cycle. Been with Public Mobile for a while.

RyanJuergen

No, my rewards are the same as they were when my plan was the $120 it was supposed to be. It is -$27.

Do you guys have rewards that lower your price to what you are expecting?  I did notice that the bill estimator does not include the rewards.  

scottphilippe

Same thing here. Was always around $120 on a 90 day billing cycle. Now it say I need to pay $310!!

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 10.41.18 AM.png

RyanJuergen

I am not the only one I only checked because someone I know had the same issue;

https://ibb.co/1T63sL6

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@RyanJuergen 

Likely a billing error. 

Can you screenshot your payment history page? That would provide more useful information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.