cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cancel my account still charge money from my visa

kelly007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I applied cancel my  account on Aug 30 .but now I found it still charge money on sep and Oct . What was happened? And I hope can get my money back. 
now I can not access to my account page. 

4 REPLIES 4

How long have you been here? Maybe someone would take over your account if it's on the old rewards system. As for the paid money, chargeback.

kelly007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Aug your customer service said he will help me close the preauthorization. But I found he did not do , and after I received your message , I closed the preauthorization. But the last two months money I can refund?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you have no other business here and no family member does either then I would just get the bank to do chargebacks of those two charges.

It's a rare bug that pops up on occasion. The company should bear some pain.

There's actually an official third way to cancel and that is to ask support. But why bother when you only need to stop paying or port out.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kelly007   how you "applied cancel my  account"  ?

There are only two ways to cancel, 

1.  disable Pre-Authorized payments from My Account.  Your account won't be able to renew on the next cycle and will be suspended. 90 more days, it will be closed
  2.  port out your number to another provider,  your account will be cancelled

If you have not done one of the above properly, please go back and do one of them

If you have already ported out the line but PM still charged you, please message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.