cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who can I talk to regarding plan details?

AuraM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m considering switching to the $34 US/Canada plan but have questions. Does that plan still include all the call features: voicemail, call waiting, call forwarding, conference calling, etc? And will this plan allow me to use my phone while in the USA or just call and text FROM Canada?  Who and where do I ask?  Thanks. 

IMG_6134.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Wellersbayview
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In the time you took to post this you could have read the details on the website. 

MrBurns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For US use, you will need to buy add-ons... else you get all that is stated in Canada.

MandyJS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please also note the new $34 US/Canada plan you are considering doesn't have the "unlimited data at reduced speed" that your current one does. It does have 10GB extra data though, so you may find this better or worse depending on your needs.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@AuraM wrote:

I’m considering switching to the $34 US/Canada plan but have questions. Does that plan still include all the call features: voicemail, call waiting, call forwarding, conference calling, etc? And will this plan allow me to use my phone while in the USA or just call and text FROM Canada?  Who and where do I ask?  Thanks. 

IMG_6134.jpeg

@AuraM There is another plan for the same price that includes 10GB more so 50GB and is good for use in Canada and the US and has all the calling features that you listed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

There visit NO live phone support at Public Mobile. 

From what you asked,  all those calling features are included.

This plan is only for using within Canada.  There is another one same price for 50GB for CA and US. Better to pick that one. You share the data between both countries. 

You just have to click the box and it will open bigger with all the details and fine print.

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/50GB-5Gspeed17

Need Help? Let's chat.