cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which area should I choose?

jzin23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I live in Langley. But there's no Langley in the local selection. So I chose Aldergrove, and the Booger Company said I have to change my number to a long distance number.
Which area should I choose? Vancouver?

4 REPLIES 4

Yes I believe all or at least most of the numbers I've had over the years with TELUS and PM are New Westminster numbers. I'm next to New West in Coquitlam. I'm not certain if some or all of Greater Vancouver can call Aldergrove Toll Free? That would be the main thing to avoid, having a number that would be a long distance call from the people in your are who may call you in landlines with small Toll Free calling areas.

AE_Collector

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@jzin23 New Westminster would be closer to Langley and would not be a long distance call.

jzin23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you 🙂 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@jzin23 wrote:

I live in Langley. But there's no Langley in the local selection. So I chose Aldergrove, and the Booger Company said I have to change my number to a long distance number.
Which area should I choose? Vancouver?

I would take a Vancouver number since Langley is part of Metro Vancouver. What's wrong with Aldergrove? Plans are Canada-wide and the number only makes a difference for people to call you.

Need Help? Let's chat.