cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did the data go?

NorthernStar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account shows that I have no Data available (250 MB). Although, data usage is blocked on the smart phone (via settings) and the usage history is empty for both text and MMS for the last 90 days?

May I please have a clarification on what is going on?

Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@NorthernStar   try to click Download on the top right.  It will download in xls format.  Open in Excel and see what it says

And you are on Android?  if you check Mobile Data usage on your phone, change the cycle start date to match your PM cycle start date, how much usage the phone shows?

Can you set your phone to September 15th (maybe 14th) and see what it thinks your data usage is?

I've read here of the usage details tools being flaky but I just did one like you have and it shows my usage. Page 1 anyway.

So back up on your main page, do you see the solid red bar of the 250mb data all used?

NorthernStar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

data5.JPG

I did refresh several times and nothing since yesterday. The plan updates on October 15 and the purpose of the data plan was for emergency purposes. \.....

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Click on

Meow_0-1665595468173.png

or try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down or use private mode. The numbers should update. MMS doesn't use data itself but the phone might use a little when cell data is turned on. But you haven't done any MMS.

Need Help? Let's chat.