cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the US roaming adds on start?

Snowyccc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will go to USA in 2 days later so I bought the USA Roaming adds on today. From the account it looks like it starts count days right away? Just wondering when the adds on start? It start from the day purchasing? Or the day when I arrive America?

4 REPLIES 4

Snowyccc

Thanks. Just read those questions and problems regarding to USA roaming adds on. Looks like lots of bad experience. Already start to worry about it. 😞 

Snowyccc

The Public Mobile should have a Warning or Reminder to mention that. I will stay in USA for 10 days but looks like I won't have service at the last 2 days when in USA.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Then when you get there be sure to manually connect to T-Mobile. That should give you the best chance for talk. AT&T might give you text and data. Rumour has it that Verizon might work but also very likely won't. Try them all.

Adding - and if you bought roaming data then turn on data roaming in the phone.

@Snowyccc wrote:

I will go to USA in 2 days later so I bought the USA Roaming adds on today. From the account it looks like it starts count days right away? Just wondering when the adds on start? It start from the day purchasing? Or the day when I arrive America?

The time starts immediately after purchase.

Need Help? Let's chat.