cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When redeeming points ....

Dolphin12
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does the amount show under payments as a reduction right away? Just want to make sure it goes through as points were already taken.

8 REPLIES 8

Dolphin12

@BKNS27 ok, thank you that's what I thought. It would be nice if PM had different redemption levels, as per another post I made a few weeks back.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dolphin12, must be what @BKNS27 means as I don't see a $30 option either, 2 x $15 would accomplish the same

Dolphin12

@BKNS27 I didn't see a $30 option. Do you mean cash in the $15 x 2?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dolphin12 

You will manually redeem 15 points for $15 credit towards your next bill from your account.

You can also wait until you have 30 points for $30 credit.

Dolphin12

@eddieO I used it towards my bill payment. I will wait until next week and check the payment tab.  Thank you it's my first time doing this.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dolphin12 did you use it towards a $15 bill credit or towards an add-on? If towards a credit it should show up in the PM app under the Payment tab, a spot that shows "Available Funds" which will go towards your next bill payment. I believe it can take a day or 2 for your account to be updated with the information

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dolphin12 

You need to have minimum of 16 points to redeem it for $15, once you redeem, it will show as $15 under available funds, will be used in your next renewal 

Need Help? Let's chat.