cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is Public Mobile going to send out the bonus data text?

Hrhkiki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know what the holdup is at Public Mobile with reference to the holiday bonus data offer? My husband and I both signed up with PM 3 years ago , at the same time. He has received the text offering the holiday bonus on Dec 2, and replied the yes2..and has the 2GB on his account..I have yet to get the text for the offer and there is only 2 or 3 days left to get that text . What is the issue with PM sending out those texts to their customers ? 

6 REPLIES 6

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

You have until December 31 to reply for it. On December 16 send a text to 4911 that says YES2. If response is negative, then contact a CSA. I have 3 accounts and one...still no text. 

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

we have one still waiting,,,if pass the time frame, i am sure the agent can help you adding manually

BruceRoberts
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not all text message are sent at the same time. You should get yours soon. The reply yes2 will give you 2GB data and my email says you'll get another 1GB if you sign into your rewards. (i'm assuming after you reply yes2). Check # 3 of the email.

Add your holiday rewards and seize the season.
Holiday rewards are available today until December 31st to all new and existing customers.
To claim your rewards, follow these simple steps:
1.Between December 1st-15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday rewards.
2.To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and 2GB of data and 500 long distance minutes will be automatically applied to your account.
3.Plus, get a bonus 1GB of free data from Public Points when you sign into My Rewards.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

should be any time now

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Hrhkiki 

You'll just have to be a little more patient.

Public Mobile is sending out the text message to everyone in batches until December 15.

There's still time, so don't worry.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Worry about it after the 15th. I've seen 2 of 3 accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.