cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do I get the bonus points from the Lunar Year $40 for 15GB deal?

nethan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Here's the plan in question: 15GB data at 4G Speed for $40. (publicmobile.ca)

I already received the basic 2 points but not the remaining 4, thanks again.

7 REPLIES 7

@nethan  Yes there’s is a delay when you first activate for such same as with $10 credit if your had referral code .. but all these will eventually been seen in you rewards portal where you can use for add ons and bill credits … you have 3 places to sign into here self serve / community / and of course rewards portal 

edit I’m in this same plan also great plan and if you ever think your data usage is off then always try this 

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675267593818.png

For most up to date account info

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nethan - did you just activate today? When you click on the Offer details, I see 4-5 business days.

esjliv_0-1675267278693.png

If it goes beyond that, connect with an agent to inquire.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You should be able to see them on My Rewards portal. Worst case scenario they would be available on next renewal.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

nethan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Handy1 @HALIMACS Update: I just read the terms and conditions and it said that it will be applied separately within 4-5 days!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nethan   you are talking about the 3x points? the regular point, you will see it immeidately, the extra 2x points will be deposit within 2  4 - 5 business days

Points bonus will automatically be applied separately from the regular 5% points-back to eligible purchases within 4-5 business days. Points bonus will expire if the account is deactivated.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Be sure to clear your system, cache and cookies, and try logging in using incognito or a private tab.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nethan  You should see the points in your rewards portal 

once you have 15 points can redeem $15 off bill 

Need Help? Let's chat.