cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will my rewards look like after May for a new customer.

Wdee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So confused about the new rewards system. Does anyone know what kind of $ discounts I will get after the annual bonus, welcome bonus, payment bonus and 3 referrals bonus on my $24/month plan? Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Wdee   You mention new customer in your subject line, is that you or a referral?   If you or a referral are an existing customer that joined less than 2 years ago nothing is currently changing as you are already on the points system.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Reward12 - Yeah but I find it odd that Freedom is in my area but Fizz isn't. Fizz MVNO's off of Freedom, Rogers, and Videotron networks.

Wdee

@Reward12 If ur calculation is accurate, then I’m a happy camper. Thanks. I heard about Fizz but also heard that $14 is because  they are in beta stage and few people complaining that service is not 100% yet. 

fixin

@Reward12 - I did include it but just different wording:

• Annual bill decreases ($1 every year you stay with PM) now is 10 points every 12 months with no up's.

But yeah, Fizz is good, but Public fits my needs with the Telus network of getting 3-4 bars in my home but only 1 bar in the basement (Which is usual and doesn't matter)

Wdee

Thank you@Sansan

Wdee

Thank you for this @fixin !

Wdee

Ok 👌🏻 

fixin

@Wdee - There will be differences as here:

• 1 Referral from Legacy Rewards = $1 per person but now it is 1 point per person.
  • Annual bill decreases ($1 every year you stay with PM) now is 10 points every 12 months with no up's.
  • $2 autopay... gone
  • No 5% every $1 spend on Legacy Rewards... is on the Public Points Program
  • Welcome bonus is 5 points

So yeah... lots of people hate the Public Points due to those factors.

You will receive:

1.20 points from plan

+ 3 points from referrals =

4.20 points monthly OR

65.4 points annually with all of those factored in with 3 referrals, $24 plan, and annual and welcome bonuses.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Moving forward, this is what you will be receiving. 

-5% points back in spending per cycle -1 point each cycle for each friend referred as long as the account is active  -10 anniversary points on anniversary date

Continue to earn points for participating in the Community from 1-15 (20 Oracles)

Once you earn 15 points, you can redeem $15.00 towards your phone bill. 

You will now have to sign into your account to manually redeem the points yourself. If not redeemed, will counting to accumulate.

You will be loosing the $2 for autopay and $ for loyalty.

You will have to pay your $24.00+ tax  each month first.  Then redeem 15 points for $15 off next bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.