cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my PIN?

schultzter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning

I'm trying to contact support (via a ticket) but they want my PIN. 

I gave them the PIN I configured when I created my account but they say it's the wrong one! I'm sure it's the right one. 

I checked all my messages and there's none confirming the PIN or telling my what my PIN is (if it was different). 

Is there any way to find out what my PIN is or change it online? Support said I had to go to a Public Mobile store but I called the closest one and they said I had to change it online!!!

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

schultzter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is so complicated!!!

I have two accounts, one for each child, so everything twice!!!

I've had to open two tickets to change the email address because I didn't realize I couldn't use the same address for both (the account drop down at the top right of My Account gives the impression I could).

But they wanted my PIN which isn't the one I entered when I created the account so I had to open two more tickets for that.

Every time I have provided the same information to open the ticket, and then the first thing the CSA asks us all that information again!!!

I don't understand why this is so difficult!!! Why isn't my PIN on my profile?! Why can't I change my email through self serve?!

And I had to open a ticket for my son because his number from VoIP.ms didn't port over at all! So I have to enter all that information again!!! And wait...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@schultzter 

No there it is no way to check or change the PIN online. You will need to create a ticket by clicking on the SIMon chat button for a CSAgent to help you out.

I was at Home Depot and I found my PIN for my credit card…just went blank so had to get help to get my PIN.

Using tap with the credit card…you forget.

LoL

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@schultzter 

No there it is no way to check or change the PIN online. You will need to create a ticket by clicking on the SIMon chat button for a CSAgent to help you out.

I was at Home Depot and I found my PIN for my credit card…just went blank so had to get help to get my PIN. LoL

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@schultzter check your SMS from PM.. they might have sent you the PIN when you first setup.

For validation of your current ticket, if you really cannot find it from the SMS, tell the CS Agent you don't have it and they will ask you other validation questions and they will help you reset too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@schultzter 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,>> you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I believe only a CSA can change your pin.  Try submitting another ticket.  Provide any three of the following to request your pin from a CSA.

Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.